Every employee is important to the successful operation of our business. We earnestly want employees to be successful and happy in their work. We are committed to:
- Hiring the most qualified person available.
- Promoting from within whenever appropriate.
- Encouraging each employee to become an effective and enthusiastic worker.
- Providing compensation and benefits that compare favorably with those of other progressive and successful companies.
- Working with a spirit of fairness in all aspects of employment.
The continued success of the Gene B. Glick Company depends on recruiting, retaining and developing the most qualified and talented individuals. The company strives to create a positive work environment that enables employees to achieve their potential and maximize their contribution to the company.