Giving Tuesday: Together We Give
Happy Giving Tuesday! The goal of this day is to inspire generosity around the world. Whether it’s making someone smile, helping a neighbor or stranger out, showing up for an issue or people we care about, or giving some of what we have to those who need support, every act of generosity counts, and everyone has something to give.
Today, Glick Gives will match all qualifying donations 3-to-1. That means if you donate $25 to a nonprofit that matters to you, Glick Gives will match it with $75, for a total of $100!
- To take advantage of the Giving Tuesday 3-to-1 match, submit your donation request through Selflessly today.
- If you’d prefer to donate your time, don’t forget that all Glick team members have eight hours of paid volunteer time off (VTO) each year. If you haven’t utilized all your VTO this year, you can request your VTO through Paylocity.
- Please reach out to GlickGives@glickco.com with questions about Glick Gives, Giving Tuesday, or utilizing your VTO.
In case you’re looking for a nonprofit to support, we share a little bit about some of Glick Philanthropies spring grant recipients and include links to their websites below. You could also consider the organizations we volunteered with through Glick Cares this year: Indianapolis Cultural Trail and Gleaners.
- ArtMix transforms the lives of people with disabilities through the creation of art.
- Arts for Lawrence connects people in Lawrence and the northeast quadrant of Indianapolis to a diverse blend of affordable quality art programs.
- Arts for Learning brings the arts to school communities to champion creative learning, innovate education, and transform lives.
- Asante Art Institute of Indianapolis is the premier African American arts and cultural organization replicating a model of transformation and citizenship development and dedicated to the holistic growth of youth and families through artistic experiences.
- Kids Dance Outreach (KDO) empowers children to succeed and gives them the tools to persevere, be brave, and understand empathy as they discover new and unimaginable ways to see themselves and others.
- React Kid creates original theatre with youth that reacts to social issues of the world.